Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Saturday, May 26, 2007 @ 2:42 PM
Pictures.

Pictures
finally!

Which hangs every time i send an SMS.

Robin.
A dead ringer for Elvis Presley.

WeiJiin and his little flying aeroplanes :P

"Please buy my merchandise."

Surekha, Florence (I can see her smiling :P), Lish, Jason and Dara Banks.

On the way to school - saw this reddish cloud.

Laughed my arse off.

During moral class:-

Yes me likey.


NONO!
I'll give you a name from Shrek!
What about Puss In Boots?


Edited the colors cos without editing it, the picture will be too blur.

Geoff .... taken by Lish.

Lish's hand.
And my Cina-like eyes.

Lish and ZJ's hands.

Guys read Hot too.

Alicia :P with my fingers and ZJ's camera.

A cute candid pic of Lish.

Keldai sedang minum Coca-Cola.
Diambil oleh ZJ.

Lish and heart.


ZJ's drawings.

Surekha and Florence.


ONE CIVILISED PHOTO WITH MUNSUET!

Civilisation gone!

LOL

Under my umbrella..ella..ella...ay...ay...ay :P
The Rihanna song - damn addictive!

My fave chocolate of all time!
At first I created this.
Then I thought it was too plain.
Then I thought it was too much so I deleted the rest (I didn't wanna delete the fat carrot... but it didn't match, so... bye-bye!
And thus, you have my latest header.

Have to go to someone's wedding soon -_-
I don't want to wear a freaking dress because I have no freaking shoes!!!!
You can't wear a dress with sneakers you know.

Maybe I can .. hmmm....

p/s: I can't STAND living with someone who's so anal -_-