Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, May 18, 2007 @ 3:14 PM
Deep and Meaningless.

Sitting there in RO discussing with Huai and WL about our plans for the future and our favorite celebrities was really fun

AND I DOWNLOADED SKYPE!

Got to get me a microphone :D


Its so
Deep and Meaningless

After listening to Rooster's Deep and Meaningless (the lead singer's voice - oh so sexy!!! *swoons*)... it made me feel emo for a *tiny* bit

If you call me today
Ill say that i'm fine
But I bet you can tell by the tone of my voice
Its just a lie
You knew what you had
You still walked away leaving me in this mess
My love for you is deep and meaningless

So stop.
You had your chance to take this all away
And you blew it a long time ago.

I don't trust you at all.



Japanese Food
Mom said she was going to take me to Sushi Tomo in SS2
But we ended up eating in Seki Tei located in Holiday Villa, Subang

When i opened the menu, my eyes grew wide O_O

Sashimi set - RM54

Quickly, we turned to mom
"Ma, don't eat here! Damn freaking expensive ok? Even that Jap restaurant opposite the lake one that you said expensive oso is damn cheap compared to this!"
"We sit down already, don't like that laa.. order something cheaper then."

My eyes scanned down the menu, searching for something lower than RM20
Flip. Flip. Flip. Flip.

Then, I nearly had a heart attack.

Tamago Sushi - RM8 (2 pcs per serving)

Nowonder the restaurant damn empty -_-
You can get like 4 plates of tamago sushi for that price in Sushi King
Bloody cheaters!

When i got my beef yakiniku teppanyaki and i tasted it, i made a face.
Japanese konon.
Tastes like chinese beef stew like my mom cooks at home.
Celaka.

KENA CONNED!

Labels: ,