Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, May 15, 2007 @ 10:04 AM
Tiring day..

Pictures
finally.

After god-knows-how-long :D a string of pictures for you guys to enjoy
Inspired by KinkyBlueFairy and her fab editing skills

The bracelet that i made in MV while waiting for Huai and Hoey to come watch movie with us
It cost me around RM12, and i still canNOT put it around my wrist

-_-

Then last last Sunday we gathered in Sunway Pyramid to give WeiHong a surprise welcome back from Sarawak
Who knew he tricked me, saying he wouldn't be back until the day after that

Celaka punya orang :P
Apple Cheese Cake MunSuet, Jason and Geoff picked out
The words "Ha Ma De WeiHong!! H.Birthday!" were on the cake
Nice red and white sugar satchets i found remotely interesting

I distracted him with talks about what were we going to order when MunSuet and the rest were asking the workers to take out the cake

"Why they all go there wan?"
"Oh. They wanna eat cake ma so they go see what flavor they got..."
"Ooo..."

And his expression when MunSuet finally placed the cake in front of him and we had sung the birthday song?
Priceless :D
WeiHong making a wish before blowing out the candles :D

Hope you really really liked it bro!

Got to scoot off to bed
I took a nap from 5 till 8 pm. also not enough sleep :(


Contented.

BTW. THOSE PPL WHO AREN'T IN MY HEADER DOESN'T MEAN YOU GUYS ARE NOT IMPORTANT TO ME OK. >.> UNLIKE SOMEONE i'm not going to mention here PLS DONT MERAJUK. I LOVE EVERY ONE OF YOU OK. :)

Back home now, and i repaired my header
I *adore* the little WL hanging from the ceiling. I also added a little rocket exhaust thingy at the back of my shoe Mr.FatCarrot is sitting in and added fire *laughs*
Muuugen, who says you aren't in the header?

You are!
See, you have your very own rocket :D

Stupid, stupid, stupid
Nearly fell asleep in Miss. Cat's super boring 2 hour tutorial class
She was droning on and on and on and on and on and on and on and (you get the drift) on about pronunciations and the little symbols in the dictionary (i initially thought they were latin or greek words >.>)
Then i had to slap myself to wake myself up.

Note to self: PLEASE BRING RM32 TOMORROW SO THAT YOU CAN PAY FOR THE ENGLISH NORTH STAR SUPER PURPLE BOOOOK. REMEMBER, WINNIE. REMEMBER.

i terlupa bawa yesterday, hari ini juga terlupa bawa -_-

In IT class it was no different
Sat at the back in between Kien and Geoff and fell asleep, slumped on the table, for five entire minutes at one point
The school computer monitors were so huge (as in, the whole monitor itself, not the screen) anyway, and i bet he she couldn't see me at all

The only thing i remember is her weird obsession with rock-painting o_O



Yesterday, I was about to add little WL hanging from the ceiling on my header
I totally forgot about it -_-

I got so carried away with the fat carrot, resizing it again and again and again so that it would look just right
You have no idea how many times i had to copy and paste the fat orange thing

Then suddenly the lights blinked and blinked and then i was shrouded in darkness
And i cursed nonstop cos i forgot to save it first before doing anything

>.>

Will do it asap when i get home

RIGHT NOW IN IT CLASS.
FUN ! -_-

Labels: ,