Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Sunday, May 13, 2007 @ 10:43 PM
Rolling Star.

I took two hours to fish for the perfect layout codes
And another two hours to do the header
And fifteen minutes to add all the finishing touches
And all in all, i'm kind of happy with it for the moment

Going to make a new header tomorrow, including most of the Guavalians that I have missed
And of course, add in James Franco :D

And now that i haVe an all-white layout I can edit pictures nicely :D



Allright, I have to scoot off to bed
3 hours of English tomorrow and 2 hours of Malaysian Media Studies
I don't know if i can handle it all

Labels: ,