Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Wednesday, May 16, 2007 @ 11:18 AM
Because days come and go but....

"My nose feels like its going to drop off."
A quote from Donkey today
MunSuet and WeiHong quickly held out their hands to "catch" it

Right now that quote implies to meeeeeeeeeeeee
I think i finished up half a box of tissues
And i'm coughing like a madwoman

HELP!

*grins*
My solution?
I'm going to curl up in bed now with my new copy of Seventeen and then drift off to sleep

Pictures sooon!
Spent the last hour editing some :D


Dying
I swear
I shall never ever ever do ANYTHING with Microsoft Excel when i become a journalist.
EVER.

If i see another worksheet, I shall scream.

Labels: ,