Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, May 17, 2007 @ 11:58 PM
Refreshed.

Haven't been able to use this word in a damn long time
:D

Took a looong nap after an hour of RO *looks away guiltily*
And then woke up for a very late dinner
I totally missed E! News but i'm not complaining :)

Yesterday, a few of the FICMers helped to put up banners and decorations for teachers' day
Here's the banner with all our signed hearts on it

Snapped by MunSuet
Not bad, girl! :D
I adore the color of the hearts

Me and MunSuet then went crazy with my phone


HAHAH
Was laughing like hell after we snapped this one

I can beat Bugs Bunny :D

Hahah
Me wifout glasses

Donkay with the lil fan that Octie brought

LOL.
*Runs off before Donkey can keel me*

And then, i damn lazy to edit pictures nice nice already so you just bear with it la
No mood to edit lately :/ i need inspiration


OMG
I hate it when i toothy-grin
NOT on purpose ok

When i wanna take photo i usually very happy then my mouth somehow grow wider
LOL

Yay cozy group photo!

I buat bodohing with ze octopus

On the way to MV

SHREK 3 coming out
Yet the donkey still so relaxed

Got movie premiers to go to and all XD

Hong with my velvet jacket
>.> I bet if he bends down he'll rip it

Ok i have to go
My mom is shouting all the way from downstairs for me to go to bed when i absolutely canNOT sleep now -_-

OMG.
MY MOM IS WATCHING AMERICAN IDOL O_O

Labels: , ,