Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, May 29, 2007 @ 7:44 PM
HELP MEEE.

GOD. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD LATELY?

I SERIOUSLY. DESPISE. LALAS.

Stupid little monkeys who dress in checkerboxed blouses and shorts and stupid skeleton-printed ties and knee-high striped socks and EVEN SOCKS AT THEIR HANDS and walk around Mid Valley Megamall and One Utama like they own it.
THEY EVEN ENTER TOPSHOP AND I HEARD ONE OF THEM COMMENT IN CANTONESE, "These clothes here not nice. Buy in Petaling Street nicer."
GO BUY LAH.
WHY SHOW UP IN TOPSHOP IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

Even a few old friends are turning lala.
-_-

Most of them talk like this, mainly on online chat and friendster.

"Hiee, iiee amm ShinnDee Orhhsss. Add me orhs! ^^
Alsoo, add mie 2nd acc @ (insert fucking lala email here)!!^^
Remember orhss! Dunn f0rgett!!^^"
ROAR! *DOUBLE BITCHSLAP BISHES*

>_>
I think i'm done venting now.

My stomach hurts so bad,
And I ran out of painkillers.

Labels: