Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, May 07, 2007 @ 11:08 AM
Bored and kind of depressed..

Owh yeah, before I forget, please welcome back the
Random Conversation Of The Day
section...

(All of us were sitting at the chinese stall)
ZhengJoo: So, Robin, you not eating ar?
Robin: I'm eating balls.
ZhengJoo: Huh? Balls?
Robin: Fish balls!

Haha.

My holidays are OVER.
Which explains why i'm sitting here in the Media Hub in college blogging to pass the time away till my next class, which is at twelve.

Oh, before I go, I just have to announce that Blade's blog is back; this time with Clifford in tow.
Their most recent post is hilarious.
Keep it up guys :D *click click*

Only 3+ hours till I get home and start RO-ing with you people again!!!!!!

Labels: ,