Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, April 22, 2008 @ 3:28 PM
An update. Because hell knows this blog needs one..

"Why are you so quiet this semester?"

People seem to ask me this question a lot over the past few weeks.

It's odd, really. I don't really think i'm different. Am I?

Well, maybe it's because of my lack of sleep due to my nocturnal activities *coughdoingassignmentscough* that causes me to behave all zombie-like during the day (my mom can attest to this).

*shrugs*

Whatever it is, i'm still the same 'ol me.

Redang on 3rd of May

I CAN'T FREAKIN' WAIT!!!!!!!

Ever since Langkawi, i've been longing for another beach holiday. Sand, sun, surf and booze. Who can resist it?

Never mind that I will have two assignments on my back after that during the holidays. Redang comes first, assignments after. :D

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!

(minus the part where we go snorkeling, because i'd get freaked out when i come face-to-face with a fish.)

Yeah. I'm afraid of live fish.

You can stop laughing now.

The Click Five Modern Minds and Great Times World Tour 2007

Gonna be going up to Genting with half of the Click Clique (what is this? that's a very good question, and you're not going to know the answer *grins*) on the 7th of June to rock out to The Click Five.

We're gonna wave Radley posters at Ben and yell "Bethan" in Ethan's face, not to mention trying to stalk 'em at night.

SO FUN!

Blogging

Sorry I haven't been blogging as often lately, and when I do, my posts usually consist of a picture and a caption.

Blame it all on the assignments my lecturers are piling on us. 1000 word essays, presentations, two-page critique essays, you name it, we've got it. When i've been doing so much writing for university, it kind of puts off writing on my blog. Today just so happens to be one of those days where I have had adequate amounts of R&R.

I owe you guys picture posts of the Switchfoot concert (which was eons ago, i'm sorry), Langkawi and Colbie Caillat.

Guh so many things to do, so little time.

For now, I have to finish the crew tags for The Pink Thing. Made some last night, and they look - well I think they look awesome, but i'll let you be the judge on the day itself!

REMEMBER. BE THERE ON FRIDAY. OR ELSE. ;D

Labels: