Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Sunday, April 06, 2008 @ 1:51 AM
Weekend madness..

It's been a crazy three weeks, loaded down with assignments, getting 3-4 hours of sleep each night...

Well yeah, i've had some pretty good times in between the madness.

Like yesterday, when we were figuring out what to write in a note to Mr. Anubhav, cracking up over some silly suggestions.

Or today, when we all gathered in McDonalds to discuss our assignment. Wrong choice of place though, the screams from the little kids drove us all nuts. But it was nice doing our work over cups of Oreo McFlurry and french fries for a change, instead of the usual library.

This morning when I was still in bed, some fucktard kept honking his horn for a good 5 minutes outside my house and jolted me out of what was otherwise a perfect dream. I hope he gets a case of insomnia tonight.

Labels: