Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Friday, May 16, 2008 @ 11:56 PM
Deprived..

Here's chapter two!

( Chapter Two )


It's Friday, and I don't want to go back to college.

Sigh.

cook

I want Japanese food and I want more Cookie :(

*

Tagged by Su.

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Winnie Loo
Birth Date: October 27th, 1990
Current Status: Single. Been single all my life, too. Lovin' it.
Eye Colour: Dark Brown - sometimes I can see my irises quite clearly, so maybe it's not that dark to begin with. I blame my dad - his eyes are a very light brownish-gray, surprisingly.
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage: Chinese
Fears: Fish. (You can't laugh.)
My Weaknesses: Hot musicians (at the moment)
My Perfect Pizza: It depends on the moment, really. Anything is fine, as long as it doesn't have pepper/capsicums on them.

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My Thoughts First Waking Up: Blah I d
My Bedtime: It depends.
My Most Missed Memory: Us all together in one classroom in 2006. Ling Kit would be laughing his laugh, Andrew would be Andrew, Dereck would be smelly, and Joan would be asleep on her table *le sigh*

LAYER 4: MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke: Coke. Pepsi. Whatever, it tastes the same.
McDonald's or Burger King: WENDY'S.
Single or Group Dates: Mm, I don't know.
Adidas or Nike: Nike.
Tea or Nestea: Green tea....
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: Does shisha count?
Curse: Loud and proud, baby. Hahah. Trying to stop, again, though.
Take a Shower: Duh.
Have a Crush: Yes. Unfotch. On someone that will most probably never notice me. At all.
Think You've Been In Love: Not really. Unless you count the time when I first got Candy haha.
Go To School: Uniiii.
Want To Get Married: Maybe. Probably.
Believe In Yourself: I don't really.
Think Your A Health Freak: Yes. Sometimes. Maybe.

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST
Drank Alcohol: Yes
Gone To The Mall: Yes.
Been On Stage:
Eaten Sushi: Yes. 2 days ago (i think) with Flo, Su, ZJ, Geoff and Hong.
Dyed Your Hair: Nope.

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: Nope.
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Yes.

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: No idea.

LAYER 9: IN A GUY...
Best Eye Colour: Every guy is unique.
Best Hair Colour: See answer above.
Short Hair or Long Hair: Ditto.

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: Typing the answer to that question above.
Hour Ago: Writing.
4.5 Hours Ago: Sitting here reading.
1 Month Ago: I forgot.
Year Ago: Probably assignments.

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love: this feeling.
I feel: empty.
I hate: myself.
I hide: how much I'm afraid of what I'll become.
I miss: my friends.
I need: ice cream.

LAYER 12: TAG 3 PEOPLE
one: Jayne
two: Bao.
three: Janellaaaa. (thanks for the Cookie bobblehead by the way ;D)

Labels: ,