Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, May 26, 2008 @ 8:39 PM
I'm awake, but my world is half-asleep.

i'm not in the mood to really write lately.
i'm even lazy to write full blogposts or even full, coherent sentences like i used to do so long ago. :(

idol has finished, Cookie won, YAY. lots of flyboy slash to read/write, lots of books to be read, lots of presentations to prepare and assignments to do...

... you can sort of tell that i'm not in the mood, can't you?

*shrugs and skips to pictures*


i swear i'm happiest in dressing rooms. :)

twloha week.

i sort of forgot about it this morning and then i hastily drew this on in CCS class while we were *supposed* to be concentrating on this boring movie that Mr.Anubhav was playing.

"this has to be the nerdiest movie ever," i declared dryly, working on the letter O on my arm.

apparently Mr. Anubhav heard what i said and looked at me.

oops :P

and -- oh yeah. did i ever mention that Michael Johns and David Cook are the sexiest men alive right now?

i can't seem to stop listening to Michael Johns' "It's All Wrong But It's All Right"

it rings in my ears when i'm in class, when i'm daydreaming, when i'm staring out the window, it sends shivers down my spine whenever i listen to it on my iPod.

dammit.

it's so wrong, yet it's so right. ♥

Labels: ,