Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, August 11, 2008 @ 5:37 PM
15 things.

Rules :
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

***

Fact #1 - i always buy a new notebook for college/school with the resolution to fill it to the brim with anal notetaking and reminders and leave out all doodles, scribbles and other non-college stuff but then i fail after the second week or so.
it's so annoying when i can't be systematic when i want to. i'll usually break the rule when i'm bored out of my mind in class and i have nothing else to do or no one else to bother. sigh.

Fact #2 - i make a phone call to random people in socially awkward situations.
come on, don't tell me you haven't done that before. let's say you're talking to this friend, and this friend's friend that you don't know suddenly comes over and sits down with you guys at a table. then if it isn't weird enough, your friend leaves your table for the bathroom and you don't know what else to say. so, yeah, to save things, i whip out my phone and find some random pal to call up and chat. i am very very very very shy with new people so i usually come off cold and snobbish to new people, i guess :(. i'm not. i'm just shy.

Fact #3 - stuff on bed must be arranged in a certain manner
i get really iffy when the stuff on my bed is moved around. my bolster MUST be on the left side of the bed, my pillow MUST be exactly in the middle of the bed, Brendon the sheep HAS to be sitting opposite Patrick the dog on the right side of the bed and the comforter must be spread out over everything else, if not i won't go to sleep at all. haha i'm really OCD when it comes to sleep. otherwise, my room is just one whole big whirlwind of a mess.

Fact #4 - i unintentionally mess up my hair when i don't know the answer to something/when i'm confused.
i go errrr and then one hand goes up to my head. aodgjoagjoads it's getting really annoying.

Fact #5 - i pray every time we drive past a cemetery.
i don't know, it's been a habit ever since i was little. be it a Muslim, Buddhist or Christian cemetery, i'd clasp my hands together and just offer my apologies for looking at the site as we drive past.

Fact #6 - when i'm taking a shower, i must do things in order.
first, i will wash my hair. then, i will wash my face, then my body. lets say if i accidentally screw up and wash my face first, i have to start all over again. if i don't, i'll feel extremely unclean.

Fact #7 - i used to suck my thumb right up till my early teens.
as a result, my right thumb has a little lump there and is slightly fatter than my left one.

Fact #8 - i hate aquariums.
they make me feel uneasy and extremely claustrophobic. especially if it's a shark-tank like aquarium filled with billions of big fish staring back at me with their huge eyes. *shudders*

Fact #9 - i procrastinate a lot.
when i say i'll do something tomorrow, i'd do it like the week after or probably never at all.

Fact #10 - i read slash and often pair characters up whenever i like a movie/tv-series.
um. yeah. i'm your not-so-average fangirl next door. first there was Ryan/Brendon urie, then Pierre/David, then the whole LOTR business..... and then the rest is history.

Fact #11 - i have the habit of leaving things everywhere at home once i put them down and i usually take ages to hunt for them again when i need them because i've forgotten where i put them.
this is a habit my dad just loves to criticize me on.

Fact #12 - i'm a bad loser.
if you don't think so i am, i just don't show it.

Fact #13 - i get annoyed when people point out my flaws.
as i said, i'm a very bad loser. i'm getting better, though.

Fact #14 - my favorite ever thing to do is just lie on the beach and fall asleep to the sound of the waves crashing on the shore.
i did that in Redang and i didn't realize i fell asleep on the sand for about like five minutes until someone kicked sand in my face wtf.

Fact #15 - i secretly want to be a girly girl even though i constantly insist i will not be one.
i hate this the most about me :(

not tagging anybody, so if you're bored, you will be unbored after you do this! :D

Labels: