Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Sunday, April 30, 2006 @ 12:19 PM
More pictures....

I'm bored.

Currently it's Manchester United versus Chelsea (CHELSEA PLAYERS ARE CHEATERS! ESPECIALLY MUKULELE OR FUKULELE OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS!)

Chelsea, i'm sad to say, are winning. Damn.

Well, at least I got to see my Cristiano Ronaldo in action!

GET READY FOR A LOT OF PINK!

Plastered his picture with hearts! Nyehehe. Trent Ford...

Rain! I LOOOVE HIM ~

I'm still mad at WenLiang for this picture - he took this picture when we were off guard!!!

Looking back at this picture, I realized we all look so young. And it's only a difference of like, eight months? I look much younger. I'm aging so fast!! NOOOO~ (Bluey pulls a face)

Kay :D I think that's enough pink for the day !

Any color suggestions for the borders? Post em' up on the tagboard!

And i'll see you guys tomorrow :)