Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, May 31, 2007 @ 7:22 PM
Randomness.

And look what the cat dragged in!

Even Gary Neville can't resist Cristiano Ronaldo without a shirt
(And of course, his six-pack)

My favorite picture of him ever
After he scored that last penalty against England (HAHA, suckers!)
Surrounded by my other two favorite Portuguese players, Luis Figo who retired already, and Nuno Valente.

Been mooching around the house in search of something to do
I can't really watch Superman Returns and Batman Begins again for research on my MMH assignment because my TV has these funny waves running on the screen
Have to get it fixed >_>

Oh well
I'm feeling much better now.

Labels: