Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Sunday, June 03, 2007 @ 11:42 PM
Miss you!.

THE PROCESS OF MUMMIFICATION IS SO DAMN INTERESTING.

*snore*

I shall miss you two (You're part of who I am. Nuff said.) . And WL (for being a great friend.. and will always be a great friend) . And Mugen (talking to you was nice - you made me laugh a lot :D). And Hoho (for making funny remarks and making us laugh) . And Tyc. And Ter. And Sargel. And Bulb. And GAYVIN (yeah, thanks for today in PVP LOL) . And A K and ...

The rest of Skyfire.

I shall miss you all... very much.

Now go kick FoxHound's ass for me. And xsinx's ass too (ask Gavin or Joan who this stupid f**cker is -_-).

Hugs, XOXO,
AngelBunny/ Pootato/ DrunkCarrot/ Drunktato/ SaintPootato/ ArmedPootato/ HolyPootato/ MrsPootato/ whatever :D


SCREW ALL THIS, BECAUSE THE POOTATO SHALL RETURN!!!!!!!!!

Labels: