Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Thursday, April 24, 2008 @ 5:56 PM
Happy Birthday Wei Hong.

Today was a whirlwind of sorts, running up and down, arguments in class (don't worry, the legit, teacher-approved kind) that gave me this huge headache, falling asleep by accident... running to Mr. Murali's office and down again...

All-in-all i'm pretty happy that the banner is done with, and now come the tags that I shall happily do while watching Idol tonight.

(I'm supposed to be watching it now but my mother and my brother are hogging the TV, watching some Hokkien drama with an overused plot. Psh.)

Oh. Yeah.

Coming back to the point of this post -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONG WEI HONG!
Pretty darn old picture, because i've only got this picture in my Friendster. All my old pictures died with my old CPU :(

Damn, we look so different. Funny how so much can change in a year.

Anyway, bro, you're twenty. Go out there and party hard tonight ;)

Labels: