Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Saturday, August 23, 2008 @ 11:35 PM
doo doo dooooo.

the geek in the pink.

procrastination is what i do best!

i am on a mission to lose weight. once my left calf stops screaming in pain whenever i apply pressure to it (thanks to me sleeping at odd angles, my calf is somewhat cramped. weird eh?), i'm going to go jogging around the field outside.

my only fear is getting hit by a misthrown basketball whenever i'll drag myself past the basketball area - it's happened before. eek.

back to IPD slides and chandeliers. sigh.

Labels: