Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, September 09, 2008 @ 5:07 PM
fangirl post number too-many-to-count.

brb flailing


Ryan Ross, THIRD TIME IN A SUIT.

right after i my post two days ago, too. i know you're doing it on purpose, Ross. STOP STALKING MY BLOG ALREADY, you hot internet skank, you ;)

no words can describe how much i love this band - they blow my mind every single time. seriously. fangirl or not, their music is awesome - i even managed to convert some previously anti-PATD people into fans.

ha, i sure proved them all wrong!

oh, and Melissa just told me she received the package from FBR containing our shirts!1!!111!1!!!!

BRB WHILE I GO JUMP AROUND IN FANGIRLY GLEE.

Labels: