Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Saturday, September 06, 2008 @ 11:16 PM
momma's birthday.

i lost track of time (also, i am a bad person with dates) so it took me a few hours to actually realize that today was the 6th - and then i ran downstairs to yell Happy Birthday and give her a hug :D

this picture was taken two days ago when a family friend brought over this jelly cake that i didn't like so much but mom loved it because it was healthy and fruit-filled. it was too bland for my taste - it didn't taste as sweet as i wanted it to.

AND GUESS WHAT?

LeeYee and i are in JUNK this month! or rather, half of me, because i was busy looking at Ryan turned my face away :D


bottom left, people, bottom left.

Labels: