Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Saturday, July 11, 2009 @ 7:27 PM
oh wait..

so this is totally temporary until i tweak the codes around a little more and scrape Avril Lavigne permanently off the header, though i do, oddly, like this current picture of her, when my usual reaction to a Lavigne picture would be to scrunch up my nose in disgust and go "what the fuck is that color in her hair?"

totally tolerable, in my humble opinion, but my page needs something more... droolworthy ;) a high definition pic of Tim Foreman, maybe?

mm, i wonder.

too bad P's house doesn't have Photoshop. i'd be coloring up a storm by now.

ooh... look what i found... a shirtless Tim Foreman to close this post with ;)

tres hot.

xx

Labels: , ,