Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Tuesday, May 02, 2006 @ 10:34 AM
The exams are coming .....

I've not been able to post because lately i've been... um...busy playing maple studying.

Anyway, Form 5 is an important year for all of us Form Fivers, as everyone knows, because of the SPM exam at the end of the year.


The Mid Year exams are like in two weeks. Two freaking weeks. And I don't even know a shit about

a) CHEMISTRY.

I regret not paying attention in all of Ms. Kamini's lessons and copying off Hua Yein and Ka Peng or Kai Sin or Yee Lin. I really do regret. Because, now, when Pn. Sanizah talks about some shit about Chem, I go, "What is she talking about?" I don't even think I know how to count the molecular r... what's that called again? Ar? Mr? Oh yeah. That's how much I know about Chem.

b) MODERN MATHS.

Call me stupid, call me dumb, call me anything you want. But I don't know a shit about Form 4 Modern Maths. Didn't really hand in most of my work last year. Nearly drove poor Mr.Lim Hong Boon nuts.

c) SEJARAH

All I can say is for Sejarah.... well. School lessons don't really help much.

d) ACCOUNTS

God. Help me. I can't even do Kunci Kira Kira or Akaun Perdagangan and Akaun Untung Rugi!

e) ADD MATHS

I am so screwed.

Good luck to everyone with their studies! And i'll hope that I will finally knock some sense in my head, stop getting addicted to Maple, and magically start getting addicted to my textbooks.

'Bye!!