Welcome! You've stumbled upon the page of an almost-nineteen year old that's currently undergoing one of her "Who Am I? What Am I Doing Here?" phases. She also happens to have a huge love for words, bright pictures and music, and constantly craves sweet, iced tea drinks. Buy her a cuppa, perhaps?
refresh? || email || facebook


Monday, June 04, 2007 @ 3:51 PM
My Loves :D.

An Outing
with JoanTheBone and Huai :DDDDD
Last last Sunday, we went to Mid Valley to do some shopping.
After lots of hours of shopping (and window shopping), we went to MadamKwan's for dinner - Joan belanja.
Yay :D
Joan had this, assam laksa.
According to her it was not sour enough but nice.
Huai's "boneless-my-ass" chicken chop.
Don't ask why :S
My nasi lemak!!
Not with the usual fried-chicken, but with the curry chicken - CURRY! - that i love so much :D


LOL
Joan with a french fry.
.. this is not me, I swear.
THE GHOST ATTACKS!
Finally, a civilised picture.
JoanTheBone.
Nuff said. :P
Her face expression says it all.
GRIN, HUAI, GRIN!
Yours truly, her hair (not usually this shiny) at its shiniest because of the flash. :P
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE :D

:P
:D
Yes we are :D

AND DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY PIRATE BRUSHES FOR PHOTOSHOP??
I need some for a little editing project :S
So if anyone finds some or has any gimme gimme please :D

Thanks.

*********

La, la, la la la, la la la la la la, la, la, la la la, la la la la la la !!!
The happy tree friends song is still stuck in my head LOL!

As well as that stupid lollipop song Geoffrey decided to sing again today -_-

In the lift:-
"I'll buy you a lollipop~ I'll take you to the candy shop~"
"ARGHHHHH LET ME OUTTTTTTT!!!" *stumbles over to the doors of the lift desperately*
"And makes my heart go hop hop hop~"
*Lift doors open*
"GAH ! FINALLY!!!!!" *practically runs out of the elevator*

Before Mr.Indy's class started:-
"La, la, la la la, la la la la la la, la, la, la la la, la la la la la la!!!"
*gives me a stare*
"What? The Happy Tree Friends song's stuck in my head. Don't know why."
*gives me another stare*

While walking to lunch:-
"Now, repeat after me. Konniiichiwaa~ *Japanese girl lolita falsetto voice*"
"Konniiichiwaaa~!"
"Good! Lesson number two..."
"God, how the heck do you put up with them?!"
"-_- Believe me, i don't know."

I told my friend Mugen about me and Donkey's superhero MMH project and he drew me this

It's supposed to be spidercarrot;
If you can't tell, of course :D
With carrot arms and carrot legs.

LOL!
Thanks :D

Okay, okay, signing off for now;
Need to watch LOST and Heroes and all :)

Labels: ,